August 16, 2012

The Wonder Of You...

Pausing to reflect on the events of the past week,
anticipating a relaxing weekend and planning the
events of a busy week next week.

I'm going to see "Hope Springs" with Handsome;
keep to my commitment to exercise each day by
swimming in the pool and riding two miles daily on my new Trek;
I'll prepare for a presentation for the quilt guild next week...
 and, as always, spend a little time in the studio.

Enjoy your weekend and take time to 
reflect on all the wonders that are your life.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Your weekend sounds just right. May you enjoy every moment...

Terri Sue said...

You deserve a good weekend, and to me YOU are a wonder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails