August 16, 2012

The Wonder Of You...

Pausing to reflect on the events of the past week,
anticipating a relaxing weekend and planning the
events of a busy week next week.

I'm going to see "Hope Springs" with Handsome;
keep to my commitment to exercise each day by
swimming in the pool and riding two miles daily on my new Trek;
I'll prepare for a presentation for the quilt guild next week...
 and, as always, spend a little time in the studio.

Enjoy your weekend and take time to 
reflect on all the wonders that are your life.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds just right. May you enjoy every moment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a good weekend, and to me YOU are a wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna