August 13, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Check This Out...

 It's Tuesday! It's Tuesday!
Miss me? HA! I know you did.

Mom got a present that I want to show you this week.

 Look!
Isn't this just the handsome-est mug you've ever seen?
The mug mug, not the Tag mug, silly!

Mom has a friend in the Paneras group named Beula 
who used to have a corgi named "Shorty".
When Beula's husband died a few years back, Shorty
went to live with a new family who could keep up with him.

Beula knows how much Mom and Dad love me, so 
whenever she comes across some of her cool corgi stuff,
she takes it to Paneras and gives it to Mom to keep and enjoy.

 Mom was especially happy to receive this new mug and says
that she thinks she should make something nice for Beula to say "thanks".
I agree!
 
What do you think she should make?
I think she should make a huge box of doggie biscuits.
I could eat all the leftovers.
That's my idea and I'm stickin' with it!

Now Mom has three handsome mugs in our house...
Dad,
this corgi mug
and 
ME!!!

That's the end of my story for this week. 
I'll be back with something new to tell you about next Tuesday.
Have a great week and do something nice for someone 
you know with four feet. 
I'll see you soon!
'til then...
"More Swimmin' and Less Barkin'!"

5 comments:

  1. Tag I think yours is the best "mug" I love seeing it every wekk and reading your posting makes me think of my own corgis
    long gone and reminds me how much we enjoyed their company

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of handsome mugs in your house is yes...however you are the handsomest Corgi mug of all. More tail waggin my little cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many handsome mugs around!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mug is nearly as cute as your mug Tag, nearly but not quite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an adorable mug Tag, and well you know it! I'm on your side - doggie treats it is, and you should be the Official Taste Tester (just to be sure they're safe)
    See you soon, Less Barky Dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna