August 6, 2012

Tuesdays With Tag - Good Dog...

 Time for another installment of "Tuesdays With Tag"...
That's me!

I recently got a present in the mail from my two favorite 
little girls...Granddaughter #1 and Granddaughter #2.
Did you know that I love presents?
Especially when they're from my girls!

 So, look closely and see my present.
Granddaughter #1 says it's a "Tag Tag".
She's really funny, isn't she?
I can hear her giggling just thinking about it!

I guess this makes it official.
I'm a Good Dog!
After all, my girls should know, right?

I can't wait to see them again so I can thank them in person.
I mean, really.
Is there anything sweeter than smoochin' on little girls?
Well, chasing a squirrel or a peanut butter snack, but...
never mind.

It's been rainy the last couple of days so I haven't
had much pool time, but just the same - 'til next time...
"More Swimmin' and Less Barkin'!"

7 comments:

  1. Tag - Your Tag Tag is darling!!! As are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bling!! Always good to see bling - your Tag Tag is very apt & very true I'm sure :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to see another corgi on a blog! Your Tag is adorable and I love the "Tag tag"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need one that says bad dog for Philly Chuck... but yes Tag deserves the god dog tag.. he is such a good boy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awesome tag, Tag. It is the perfect bit of bling for a handsome corgi such are yourself with an inscription that is spot on!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie
    P.S. I had not noticed til today what cute little dark eyebrows you have. All the better for charming your way into our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag you are one lucky "Good Dog" having two very special little girls to take such good care of you. Today while I was out watering I had two of your cousin Corgi's go walking by the canal with their two boys and father. "Very cute" I said, and dad asked, "The boys or the dogs?" I of course had to say both. Those little Corgis were on a very long walk and they have to walk across the flume of open water...whew! Put on your doggie galloshes and jump in the rain puddles my little adorable friend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tag, Teddy here... I wish we had just a day of your rain. Yes I know I live in Washington but we have had very hot weather. 100 degrees on Saturday. I laid on my back, spread all fours, howled a little just waiting for a breeze. Of course mom said I should not have been chasing the Elk in this heat. She just doesn't understand that I am protecting her. Anyway enjoy the puddles...they make great paw prints. Woof woof for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna