July 15, 2009

Generations© Jewelry Collection...

I've been busy! Today I photographed a number of my Generations© Jewelry Collection pins and have begun to list them up in my Etsy store.

I love the concept behind these pins. The images are all people or places I have known, with the exception of my Heroes pins. The Heroes pin encases an actual USPS postal stamp from 9/11...and I have actually priced them slightly lower so that everyone can purchase one to wear on Labor Day!

This pin is called On The Farm and features a spitfire named Julie. You can read all about her in the listing. With my Generations© collection, you can adopt an ancestor or an attitude. When it comes to this collection, you actually can chose your family! Thanks for checking them out - I'll be listing up more in the next few days.
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna