July 15, 2009

Generations© Jewelry Collection...

I've been busy! Today I photographed a number of my Generations© Jewelry Collection pins and have begun to list them up in my Etsy store.

I love the concept behind these pins. The images are all people or places I have known, with the exception of my Heroes pins. The Heroes pin encases an actual USPS postal stamp from 9/11...and I have actually priced them slightly lower so that everyone can purchase one to wear on Labor Day!

This pin is called On The Farm and features a spitfire named Julie. You can read all about her in the listing. With my Generations© collection, you can adopt an ancestor or an attitude. When it comes to this collection, you actually can chose your family! Thanks for checking them out - I'll be listing up more in the next few days.
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails