July 22, 2009

A New Resource for Machine Embroidery...

Oh, goodness! I met my friend, Loreen, yesterday afternoon and she pointed me in the direction of another website for fabulous machine embroidery designs. It's called Embroidery Library, and I spent quite a while this evening looking at their available designs.

To say that their selection is vast would be an understatement, and with detail like that in the image I am sharing here, anyone who machine embroiders will be tickled with the quality. Oh, did I mention that their prices are great, too? They even offer free designs throughout their site.

I've added a link in my sidebar to the Embroidery Library website, but I'm also going to make these pretty finches a link, too. Once you've checked them out, come back and let us know what you think!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

Be sure to visit Loreen's blog, too. Please let her know Donna says "hello".

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

blushing rose said...

I'll be by tomorrow, Donna. I'm telling you this is the best on the market for vintage linens/fabrics. Spread the word, this is the 3rd time I've posted this & it just amazes me how many ladies haven't picked up & read this data.
TTFN ~Marydon

Kara Ward said...

Lovely peek into your studio. Your needlework is fantastic. Wish you lived close. I need lessons and would love learning from the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails