July 22, 2009

A New Resource for Machine Embroidery...

Oh, goodness! I met my friend, Loreen, yesterday afternoon and she pointed me in the direction of another website for fabulous machine embroidery designs. It's called Embroidery Library, and I spent quite a while this evening looking at their available designs.

To say that their selection is vast would be an understatement, and with detail like that in the image I am sharing here, anyone who machine embroiders will be tickled with the quality. Oh, did I mention that their prices are great, too? They even offer free designs throughout their site.

I've added a link in my sidebar to the Embroidery Library website, but I'm also going to make these pretty finches a link, too. Once you've checked them out, come back and let us know what you think!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

Be sure to visit Loreen's blog, too. Please let her know Donna says "hello".

2 comments:

  1. I'll be by tomorrow, Donna. I'm telling you this is the best on the market for vintage linens/fabrics. Spread the word, this is the 3rd time I've posted this & it just amazes me how many ladies haven't picked up & read this data.
    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely peek into your studio. Your needlework is fantastic. Wish you lived close. I need lessons and would love learning from the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna