July 14, 2009

You're Cordially Invited...

Karen Valentine of My Desert Cottage is hosting a blogger party! On July 24th, all the participants are going to blog about their creative spaces and what we produce in them. I'm so looking forward to joining in the fun!

So, I'm heading in to take a fresh look at my studio, tidy up a bit and get ready for your visit to Brynwood Needleworks. I'll show you more of the things I like to create, how I organize my supplies, and tell you a bit about what inspires me.

I hope you'll continue to stop by between now and then. I'll be sharing my current projects with you, and letting you know what's in the works (like new birthday dresses for my two granddaughters!). There really are not enough hours in the day for all the things I'd love to do! You know, that's just the thing...
When you love what you do, you truly never work a day in your life.

Mark your calendars, now. July 24th. Hope you can make it to the party! Feel free to R.S.V.P. in my comments section!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna