March 2, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - My Work Is Never Done...

Hi, Everybody!
I hope you don't mind that I don't get up today.

Mom has me on a weird schedule, what with her bein' in bed all the time.
I have to hang out with her in case she needs me to fetch somethin' for her.
I do my best to be her buddy, and let me tell you...it's exhautin' work!
 Direct link: http://youtu.be/FY4yEwFtGbY

This is a real (I mean, real) quick video of me defendin' against the Oreck Monster.
 
This beast shows up around here on a regular basis, and so far, he doesn't take the hint
'cuz every time I turn around, he's back in the house, making that hideous noise again!
You didn't see me runnin' in and out of the patio doors, but I think you get the idea.
 I'm gonna head back to keep Mom company.
If I have anythin' to do with it, she'll be back to her fun self real soon.

I'll see you in seven. 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tag. please tell your Mum that I hope she gets better very soon. Even though I had my flu jab, I still managed to get it and it lasted from just before Christmas until the first week in February...which was no fun at all. Hot toddies were my only consolation as I don't have a guardian corgi angel to look after me (sigh!) Keep up the good work Tag. luv from your English Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Tag, I am so impressed with your devotion to Mum by staying right with her during her ill health and hopefully she will be her usual happy self very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna