March 5, 2015

Ready For Needle And Threads...

I was feeling so much better yesterday that I may have overdone it a bit. I did manage to do all the fusing, cutting and placement for Block Three. That's a start, right?
Then, I decided to go grocery shopping while Handsome was in Sarasota at rehearsal. I was only gone about an hour, and then I spent a little longer putting everything away. 
 
When I was finished, I was gassed. Ready for a nap, I was. So, the needlework shall begin today. Buttonhole stitches around all the elements, and then surface embroidery on select pieces. We'll see how far I manage to get.
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna