September 1, 2022

Another Wooly Acorn...


I completed my commission yesterday, and it's on it's way to a new home today. This one is only making a short trip to Minnesota, so it will be there before the weekend.

I'm making a second right away that I'll list in my Etsy shop, in case anyone else wants one. They're both filled with crushed walnut shells, which gives them nice weight. They won't scooch around on your work table.

I still have pears that need to be harvested, so I'll either be canning pears for the pantry and our dear neighbors, or I'll work on my cardinals. If I get busy early enough, I may be able to do both! Coffee and breakfast, and then we'll see what that lovely tree has to offer.

Image Courtesy of Plymouth Yarns

8 comments:

  1. That pillow is so pretty.
    Happy September!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely pin pillow (although I would be hard pressed to stick pins into it!). September - I'm not ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA. I'm with you about the new month.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: I love your iconic Acorn pincushion. I use mine all the time. P.S. My pins and needles have never caused any harm to your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry:
      I use mine all the time, too. I'm so glad you're still using yours.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Donna, that acorn pincushion is so beautiful! You always do such wonderful needlework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri:
      Thank you, dear! I appreciate your kind words.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna