September 14, 2022

Blog Posts To Your Email Inbox...

 
 
Recently, I've been getting a number of messages asking why my "blog to your inbox" hasn't been coming daily. I thought the best way to avoid that was to teach you about how to sign up to get blog posts every day to your inbo.

First, go to THIS site and your screen will look something like this first photograph. Type in my blog URL: http://brynwoodneedleworks.blogspot.com. (Click on the "this" in my life.
 
  
 Once there, you'll see a screen like this one. I choose the second item on the pull down menu.
 
 

Finally, you'll see this page. Feel free to skip this one. You should be signed up to get the emails now,so I hope you can set yourself up to receive my posts to your blog each day.  

OR

Go to my sidebar and run down the list until you see a widget like this one. It's easy to sign up.  Just enter your email address and you'll begin to get my daily posts. Then add the follow.it email address to your incoming folder. That's it! You can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you via Inoreader so I get your posts there every day. Interesting to know that there's another available way so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna