January 19, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Meet Hudson...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hudson

Hi, Everybody!!
Boy, have we got some excitin' news for you!
 
Meet our new Granddog, Hudson!
He's an eight week old Golden Retriever who's moved in with our Grandson and his folks. We haven't been formally introduced yet, but we're hopin' that happens this weekend. 
 
He only got to his new home last night, and already we're gettin' videos of him smoochin' on our Grandson. I'm sure they had a blast spendin' their first night together, too. (We're bettin' he slept upstairs in bed with a certain handsome guy we adore.)

This is the only picture Mom has of the little scamp so far, but if things go as planned, we'll get lots more to share next week.

By the way - Dad hasn't left for Florida yet. His plan is to be there to pick Carly up by February 1st. We'll know more when plans are finalized, so there won't be any Carly posts until she gets back. We'll amuse you with Hudson pictures instead. Gotta run. I have to check Mom's cell phone for messages from Grandson.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

9 comments:

  1. Hudson is a very cute Granddog.
    I'm sure you will have fun in the Summer playing with him.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to meet him, Miss Marilyn! I love 'em when they're little. I hope we get to see him this weekend. Paws crossed!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm SOOOOOO jealous!!!! Goldens are one of my absolute favourite breeds and I've always wanted one. Not going to happen now but I can hope you'll share lots of pictures Tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can count on lots of pictures, Miss MA. Mom and Dad raised purebred yellow Labradors and Golden retrievers before I came along. They tell me that those dogs were all great dogs. I bet we would have had a lot of fun together.I'm lookin' forward to meetin' this one.
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tag - please keep reminding Mom that I am anxiously hoping for lots (and lots!) of pictures. There are lots of breeds of dogs that I love (St. Bernard's for one!) but if I could have a dog right now it would be a golden. Apartment life doesn't lend itself though so I have to live through your pictures.

      Delete
  3. I can already see the love Hudson has for his new friend. Tag you will have lots of fun playing with Hudson and teaching him stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom said I'm not allowed to teach him too much. She doesn't want me bein' a bad influence. lol I'm sure gonna make sure he gets to run and chase with me, though.
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  4. OK, this majorly pulls on my heart strings! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Goldens! (Although, Corgis are way up high on my list of totally adorable dogs!) We had to say goodbye to our sweet 14-year-old golden, Chessie, 4 years ago, and this precious picture makes we want another! Your grandson is so blessed to have this little furry fella in his life... forever loyal, all the days of their lives! Oh, what fun and sweet memories they will make together. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Lois:
      Mom said she knows just how you feel. Her first boy, Bannor was a yellow Labrador. He died in 2004, and if she talks about him too much, she still cries. If you look on the menu bar, and click on "Our Dogs", you can see the dogs that came before me. They loved ever one as much as they love me, and still miss every one of them. I think all the dogs who live with Mom and Dad are pretty lucky, includin' me.

      I bet your Chessie was pretty lucky, too. He lived to be 14, so you were blessed to have that much time together. We promise to share lots of pictures with you so you don't feel so lonesome.
      Big cuddles and smooches,
      xo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna