January 9, 2021

Something For Me...

Brynwood Needleworks - Furls Crochet Hooks
 
From time to time, everyone should get something nice for themselves. I saw these in an online ad over the Christmas holiday, and after doing a little research, decided to purchase a few.
 
They're not inexpensive, but they have more expensive options than the few I purchased. I've been using them for a week now, and I love the way they look and feel!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Furls Crochet Hook

I've been using the size G+ for making my crochet popcorn. This is the size I need to match what I was using in the regular Boye hook, and it's definitely more comfortable to use than the skinny metal one.

Brynwood Needleworks - Crochet Size Marking

Each hook is clearly marked on the end so you can identify the size. I chose the three sizes I use most when crocheting, and I'm happy with what I've received. There are a lot more colors available from the company, too.

These are manufactured in the United States by Furls. If you're interested in learning more, click HERE to explore their site. Oh, and one more thing. I've been in no way compensated by Furls for my post today. (I wish I were!)

DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Those crochet hooks are gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Just a little treat for me. They feel wonderful to use.
      Hope you had a nice weekend.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. ooooh.....drool!!! I have arthur in my hands so I think these would certainly help. (ps...my yarn came yesterday so I can soon start some popcorn too....just wish I knew what I was going to do with it, but it's one of those things that I have to try!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Sorry about your hands. I have Basal Joint Arthritis in my thumbs. I understand the pain. The larger grips on these hooks really helps. I'm going to make the popcorn and string it for Christmas garlands next year. (It may take me that long to finish making them!)
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness! I just went and checked out their site - and now I am coveting those amazing wooden ones!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hooks! Where can I find a pattern to make my own popcorn? I'm in love with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna