January 12, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - It's Almost Time To Fetch The Kid...

When Carly Was A Puppy
 
Hi, Everybody! 
I thought you might like an update on The Kid today.
 
Remember when she was just the cute, little scamp you see here? Dad would toss the fetchin' dummy short distances, and she'd run like crazy to get it and bring it back to Dad. I heard him say that fetchin' is in her bones.
 
Well, Carlita Puppita went to Florida to Uncle Mike's in November, and we got a video from him about a week ago. Mom is our "techy" person, and she hasn't figured out how to increase the quality of the movie from her WhatsApp application on her phone. 
 
Even though we can't show you, I saw it, and I can tell you that Carly is fetchin' almost as far as Bella! Not really that far, but she's real impressive, and she's a lot bigger than in this picture. She's more mature-lookin' than the last pictures you saw before she left.
 
 Dad's plannin' to go get her in February. I'm sure that when they get back home, she's gonna be a real confident pip, if you know what I mean.
 
Mom's gonna ask Uncle Mike (and his assistant, Rene) for a better recordin' so I can share it with you next week. I'm gonna bother her about that startin' right now!   
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

6 comments:

  1. I;m sure Carly has grown a lot since she left.
    Can't wait to see the video & pics of her when she returns.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      We're gonna see if we can get any video before Dad leaves to get her. Keepin' my paws crossed. We'll see. You're right. I'm missin' herself!
      See you next week.
      Smooches!
      xo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Oh, I know how you're looking forward to having her home again. Wink-wink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sunny:
      Yeah, right! lol Just what I need.
      Thanks for your note.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you're looking forward to the return of the Kid - hopefully she's calmed down somewhat and won't be pestering you quite so much. I look forward to seeing new pictures of you all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss MA:
      I'm thinkin' she's gonna come home with attitude...kinda like a first-year college kid. You know...all full of smarts and stuff. We'll have to see. Maybe she'll come back all humble. BAHAHAHAHAHA. No. That's not happenin'.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna