December 8, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Much Better...

Brynwood Needleworks - I'm Feelin' Artsy

 Hi, Everybody!

I was feelin' so much better that I decided to play around with my picture a little bit.
My eyes are back to normal, and Dad's back home, so the guys are pretty much back to normal.
 
Of course, Boo has been just fine (except for missin' The Kid), so Mom's the only one still takin' it easy. 
We actually got a video of Carly from Uncle Mike today, but I can't figure out how to share it with you. Don't hold it against me, okay? You didn't miss much on this one. 
 
Carly graduated from yard/obedience work to field work today, so she's gonna start havin' a lot more fun. I'm sure by the time we get the next video Mom will have taught me how to get a video here so you can see her work. 

I'm sure you've figured out by now that when Mom's under the weather we all suffer. There's no playin' outside, no scorin' snacks in the kitchen, and this time, we can't even sleep on the bed with her. Boo and I have been sleepin' in our kennels at night! What the heck is up with that?

I'm tellin' you all this so you know I'm not usually this borin'. I still manage to keep myself busy (I'm a Corgi, after all), but most of my day is x-rated. I sleep on my back, lick my...um...never mind, and eat my two-square. There's no chasin' cats outside, goin' for rides, or runnin' up to Miss Shelly's to bother her cats. I'm truthfully bored out of my skull. 
 
The most excitement I've had has been sittin' on the sofa and barkin' at the squirrels out in the yard. They don't even run away when the hear me, 'cuz they know I'm stuck in the house. I bet they won't be act so smart next week! 

Sorry there isn't more to tell you about today. I'm just glad my eyes aren't bulgin' anymore, Dad's back home from the hospital, and Mom's here and healin'. We're all anxious to get back to normal, and the sooner the better. I'm gonna run for now...

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

6 comments:

  1. Be a good boy & take care of Mom, Tag.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tag this too shall pass. Everyone will be well soon and you will be back to runnin and sniffin and well...having Corgi fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry!
      I've been missin' you, and I'm so glad you've stopped by to visit me. I hope you're havin' fun durin' this holiday season. I bet you're makin' all kinds of yummy smellin' stuff at your house. Let me know if you need a taste tester!
      Smooches,
      Tag
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. So glad you're feeling better Tag - do try to avoid whatever it was that got you into this mess. Also glad to know that you're taking such good care of Mom and Dad - and I'm sure you're spending some quality time with Bella to help her not miss her baby so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I'm helpin' as much as I can. I'm even gettin' treats for my hard work! Boo can get on Mom's bed by herself, so she's hangin' out there whenever Mom takes a nap. I nap with her when Dad helps me get up there. Mom's not allowed to lift more than 5#. She doesn't like that very much, but she's doin' what she's told.
      Thanks for your note.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna