December 12, 2020

Finally...

Brynwood Needleworks - Snow On The Compass Barn
 
Our first December snowfall of the year here at Hickory Hill Farm.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Snowy Side Porch Rails

Snow started falling just before dark yesterday,

Brynwood Needleworks - Snowy Front Porch View

 and continued through the night.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Snowy Side Porch View

 Something about December snows that's magical. 
Perhaps it's the Christmas lights. Perhaps it's the season of good cheer.
Whatever it is, I'm happy to see it this year. 
I'm feeling a bit more of the holiday spirit already.

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. The snow is so pretty on the trees & bushes here.
    It looks so soft & sparkly.
    Good day for a hot cup of cocoa.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marilyn:
      I couldn't agree more. Hot cocoa sounds lovely!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Aw lovely,we don’t get much in UK,havnt had a decent snowfall for years.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura:
      Something to be said for the change of seasons. I missed it when we were in Florida. I'll even take snow and Winter for the changes each year.I'm still hoping to get to the UK after it's safe to travel again.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Looks so peaceful! This morning it's raining here with dire predictions that it will turn to the freezing type before the day is over. Hopefully they're wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Freezing rain is the worst. Please stay safe and warm, hon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna