December 15, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - I Knew It Was Comin'...

Brynwood Needleworks - My Serious Look
 
 Hi, Everybody!
 
I hope you're all busy, little elves, gettin' ready for the Fat Guy to come down your chimneys! I'm bein' especially good, 'cuz I know I'm bein' watched all the time. I'm hopin' for fun stuff in my stockin'! I bet you are, too!

Brynwood Needleworks - Hangin' With My Boo
 
The sun's shinin', and better yet, The Black Mama Dog and I got to hang outside for a while. We knew it was bound to happen. It's December in Wisconsin, after all. So, even though there have been light dustin's of the white stuff before now, temperatures were high enough to keep it from stickin' around...until last weekend.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella Runnin' In The Snow
 
Last Saturday night, it started snowin' before dark and kept snowin' all night. Dad said we got about 5" of snow! We're lucky Mr. Andy came and plowed out our driveway, and helped Dad shovel, 'cuz the doctor told Mom she's not allowed to shovel snow for the rest of this winter. 
 
Here's my perspective...I'm draggin' my ground tackle through the cold stuff again. It's kind of humiliatin' actually. Sloggin' hither and thither - especially when it's the kind that's perfect for makin' snowmen. That's the heavy, wet kind.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Bella, Snow Dog
 
Smarty pants can run all over (bein' beautiful, I might add), and just look! The white stuff isn't anywhere close to her belly button. sigh

Brynwood Needleworks - Stickin' On The Driveway

The best I can hope for is to stay close to the plowed driveway. I keep gettin' stuck in snowbanks if I don't. Is it Spring yet? I'm gonna tell Dad we should start packin' the truck so we can go to Florida to be with Carly. I think I need a vacation.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

6 comments:

  1. Have fun in the snow Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn:
      I'll give it my best shot!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Tag, we here in Georgia would love to swap places with you! It is so beautiful compared to the brown grass we have. I’m sure it gets old after a short time, but we’d love the chance for it to get old. Hopefully your snow won’t stick around too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea:
      Florida was like that, too, for a little bit each year. I really do like runnin' around in the snow once in a while. I like the fluffy stuff more than the wet stuff. I can really plow through the fluffy stuff on my stubby legs. Maybe the next snowstorm will be fluffier. Have fun in Georgia! We'll be drivin' through when we go to get Carly in February. I'll wave!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Surely if you were really nice to Andy he might plow a path just for you? Maybe you could remind him that Santa is watching him and that he could earn a spot on the 'good' list if he did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think, Miss MA! I'll talk to Mom about that. He did plow a path for Mom to get to the bird feeders last year! He's a really good guy.
      See you next week!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna