July 31, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Saturday Night Campfire...

Campfire Taggart

 Oh, Hi, Everybody!

Glad you could join me this week!
Wish you could have been here Saturday night. We had a great campfire.


Campfire Bella

When I got up to have a little snuffle in the yard, Boo jumped right up on Mom's chair with her! Talk about "cheeky"! She wasn't there long. I made her think I found somethin' good, so when she jumped down to check it out, I got right back up in my spot!

Dad, too!

Dad made the campfire, so he settled in once it got goin', to enjoy the flames with us. He made a really nice fire, too. We all liked it.

Enjoying the Campfire
 
As the sun set over our back hillside, we watched the fireflies blinkin' near the woods. Mom and Dad don't know it, but I know they're actually fairies watchin' us, too! I'm not gonna tell 'em either. Sometimes, it's better if they don't know all my secrets.

I'm hopin' we do another campfire real soon. I like it when we all hang out together outside. Maybe I'll see my fairies again, too! Either way...
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

1 comment:

  1. Summer Livin Tag...the best way! Did you have some special S’mores? I love roasting marshmallows and then eatin them and gettin gooey fingers. I believe your secret about the Firefly Faeries...Magical aren’t they?! Pretty smart way to get Boo off Mom’s lap. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna