July 27, 2018

Scotty McCreery Concert...

Scotty McCreery in West Bend, Wisconsin

I went to a Scotty McCreery concert last night. Scotty first performed in Wisconsin when he flew from North Carolina to Milwaukee, to audition for American Idol.  He returned to sing at the Washington County Fairgrounds in West Bend, WI.

I attended the concert with my BFF, Lee, who got us seating in Row G of the closest area for fans. Scotty didn't disappoint. He sang for nearly two hours straight!

McCreery Concert Crowd

The weather was perfect, even on the cool side, but definitely nicer for performers under the lights. The crowd was huge, too!

Scotty McCreery Signing Autographs
 
After all the work Scotty did to entertain us, he was even gracious enough to sign autographs afterward. (A lot of boots made their way to the stage!) I think I can safely say that no one went away unhappy. I took lots of photos, but it will take me quite a while to sort through them. (I know. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it!)


If you ever get a chance to watch this 24 year old (now "married"), young man perform, please go! You won't regret it. We sure didn't.

 
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. What a treat that was! I really enjoy his singing and “down home” style. Great way to spend an evening. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We followed him from his beginning on AI. I've always wondered how his concert would be. This is nice to know. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Scotty!! Lucky you...looking forward to seeing more of the photos. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna