July 19, 2018

Burning The Midnight Oil...

The Work Table In My Hotel Room
 
I haven't made it to bed before 1 am since I got to Lexington. Each day, I'm up early, shower, gather my things, and then drive to the school to arrive well before my class starts. Last night was no exception.

I have a great Daylight™ LED lamp clamped to the desk, and my supplies and tools are set up for marathon stitching. I'm working to absorb every single second of my stay here, while accomplishing my assignment (my butterfly), as well as an added piece that's part of the RSN Friday night challenge. (I only started it last night.)

I'm not going to show it to you until after it's shown on Friday night, but I will be back tomorrow to show you how my butterfly is coming. I'm heading over to the school early today to finish stitching my name onto the tablecloth. My tutor, Owen was actually stitching away yesterday morning, and as the tutors are all stitching their names in the center of the cloth, I couldn't access my spot without wrestling him - and it was too early in the day for that! lol - so, I'll try again today. 
 
I have a lot of stitching scheduled for today, and a banquet this evening. Its going to make for another long, fun day!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna Dear you are a stellar student! Not wasting a drop of time is very smart to achieve the very most out of your RSN classes. Rest is sew overrated! LOL Enjoy your time dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you always give 100% to your projects, and your work is fabulous. Anxious to see all your projects made by your talented hands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna