July 2, 2018

Stitching, Of Course...

Week Three Primitive Gatherings Summer Freebie
 
This is the design for the third week of the summer freebie blocks from Primitive Gatherings. Week Three - three flowers. (Week One had one...Week Two had two...) I think I've identified a pattern here. 

I completed the stitching on this one, but not before dark. I'll show you the completed block when I show you the Week Three design for Twilight Garden. For now, I'm getting back to a little holiday relaxing...stitching, of course!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Dear. Holiday relaxing sounds wonderful as foes stitching. We are busy lining shelves and cupboards in preparation for our moving van to arrive Sat...hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna