July 14, 2018

Debuting the Brynwood "Encore" Everyday Tote...

"Encore" Everyday Tote, created by Donna Liljegren © Brynwood Needleworks
 
 Here it is...with a name and everything!
 
This is my rework of the Corgi Tote I've been making for the past few years. I've added a drop-in, two-way zipper to close the top of the bag, and beautiful metal hardware to attach a new crossbody strap. I've also shortened the other two handles, rather than the previous shoulder straps.

This one was a custom order for a client, who chose navy blue and natural cork fabric. Of course, I can do it in any of a number of cork fabric combinations, or in high quality cottons with cork accents.

I'm getting ready to leave for Kentucky tomorrow, but I'll be adding the Encore listing up in my shop before I leave. You can see all the details at BrynwoodNeedleworks.com once it's live.

I'm so excited about this trip, that I can scarcely contain myself. I've got packing and driving to do, but I'll be there by tomorrow night in time for the welcome reception at the Sayre School in Lexington. Of course, I'll be taking you with me. Wish me luck!

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. The bag is truly fabulous,I love the colour combinations.Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself ,I’m looking forward to the pictures.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a gorgeous tote, with pockets for everything. Great design and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Have a safe trip...can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new design and such a great functional tote. Sew very exciting for you to be off to Lexington and immerse yourself in stitching classes. Safe Travels and Absorb Like a Sponge Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag Donna. I love the colors too. Sounds like you will be having a great time at your event in Kentucky. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bag! And, who wouldn't? I mean, really, Donna...it is fabulous!!! Have fun this coming week...wishing you lots of fun and learning. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna