July 17, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Tell Me, Have You Seen Her?...

Sleeping Taggart
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
Sigh...I woke up yesterday and Mom still wasn't home. 
Dad says I'll be just fine, but it sure isn't the same when she isn't here.
I actually don't like it one, little bit.
 
Boo has tried to make me feel better by cleanin' my face, and lyin' around next to me,
but I can't possibly enjoy hangin' out with her when I'm committed to serious poutin'. 
I mean, she really couldn't take me with her? What's up with that?
 
I'm gonna just lie around by the back door, in case you wanna know.
I'll be happy when I see her comin' up the drive. Then, things will be normal again.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

3 comments:

  1. Tag, will you pout for me too? She has been posting on Facebook where she is and I am so jealous. So pout for both of us, get a lot of good naps, and make her give you lots of love & treats when she gets home.

    PS just so you know she's playing without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you will be just fine while mom is away at her long awaited stitching lessons retreat. You know Dad will take good care of you and feed you. Boo is the best for trying to comfort you. Treats will be coming very soon! Smooches XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tag, I'm so sorry. It is so hard on you I know. The very rare, rare times that I have left Bits overnight she has not done well at all. She has to sleep on top of me all night long. Since she only weighs 5 pounds I have never minded one bit, no pun intended. She just doesn't know what to do if I am away from her. Your Mom will be home before you know it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna