July 20, 2018

My Final Class Day In Lexington...

My RSN Tote Entry
 
It's 2:30 am on Friday as I write this. I just finished stitching out my design for my RSN tote entry. It's not my best work, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I see a few wonky US flag stripes, but I'm calling this done. I can amend it at home, but I'm not going to while I'm here.

We're still stitching on our butterfly parts, and will see how the assembly is done in class. I'll likely finish my mockup at home, and then do the assembly on my practice pieces. Then, I'll stitch out my "real" one in silks...in my comfy chair at home.

I know you'll understand my keeping this post short. I have to be up again at 7:30 so I can get ready to be at the school by 9. I'll be back with tomorrow's post before I pack up to drive back to Wisconsin. Happy Weekend!!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Dear. Love your design with each heartfelt element. Enjoy your final RSN day. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna