July 30, 2018

Pickle Monday...

A Canner Full of Pickling Cucumbers
 
This is what is on the agenda for today...a huge canning pot, full of pickling cucumbers, will become dill pickles. Handsome loves helping with this task, so we should have most of the jars processed by early afternoon. In fact, if things go well, I may be able to work on my butterfly project later today! (Of course, by the time all the pickles are processed, I may just want to take a nap! I'll let you know.)

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I took a nap yesterday and I didn’t even make any dill pickles! YUM!!! Your shared canning will be JOYful Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna