July 13, 2018

Too Pooped To Pucker...

Web Image
 
My grandma used to say that. I think it means you can't even must a smooch, so that covers about how I feel right now. whew! It was a great, productive day, but I'm done in! I executed one of my totes with a number of adjustments, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
 
You know I usually write my posts to go live at midnight, but this one went up a little late. I completed my commission, but it was dark outside by the time I was finished, and that makes for crummy photographs. I'll take a photo of it today before I mail it to my client. I'll show and tell tomorrow.

I'm busy, busy getting ready to leave for Kentucky on Sunday, so I'm going to keep this short (again). Happy Friday the 13th...just another day to do something creative or interesting, in my book. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow, and I hope you will, too.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Yes...I also am Too Pooped to Pucker and my Grandma used to say that phrase. Unpacking is not an easy task and seems to be never ending. I haven’t even begun to organize anything yet. Oy Vey. Have a lovely day dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna