September 26, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Silly Selfies...

Hangin' Out At The Farm
Hi, Everybody!
 
I snagged Mom's camera last weekend, and I'm workin' on my selfies.
 
Tag's Selfie
 
 Are ya diggin' this one?
Does it show my sensitive side?
 
Another One
 
Maybe you like this one better.
I tried to make duck lips, but didn't do very well.
Guess you'll have to settle for my masculine, "steely gaze".
or
maybe I'll just have to keep practicin'. Naaaahhh.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

3 comments:

  1. You are such a handsome boy Tag! I love your "steely" gaze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for even trying the Selfie photos Tag. I have never taken one and have no idea why I would want to. You are a very Handsome Corgi! Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tag. I am glad that you are trying to take selfies. You must have had a lot of fun. I have enjoyed catching up with your momma's blog this morning. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers for your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna