September 19, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Don't Tell Bella...

Brynwood's Taggart
  Hi, Everybody!

Greetin's from Hickory Hill Farm, where the weather really suits us.
It's been "not too hot, and not too cold". For us, it's "just right"!
 
Tag Liljegren

 Are you okay? I know some of you are in Florida and Texas, and I worry about your safety.
We watched the news and saw all the storm damage, and we really hope you weren't harmed.

French Woods Musicians - Image by Benson Lange

Dad has been away for the past week. He drove to New York state to play music with a bunch of his friends. He's played with many of them before, but he met some new people, too. 

We were all invited to go with him, but there was no campground close by, and Mom thought it would be better if we just stayed home this time. We weren't really sure about accommodations bein' appropriate for us dogs.

He's called while he was travelin', and he said he had a really great time. (This picture was taking by one of the musicians. Dad's the tallest dude in back.) He's been invited to go back, too, so we just might join him next year.

Tag At Hickory Hill Farm

Bella and I have been wonderin' (forever) when he's gonna come back home, but Mom's been real tight-lipped. She knows that if she even says, "Dad", Boo will go bonkers, and start runnin' around like a lunatic. It gets really hard to settle her down, then, too.

Mom whispered to me that Dad's comin' home today!! She hasn't said a word to Bella, and told me she isn't gonna either. The Black Dog is gonna jump out of her fur when she sees him. She's crazy about him, so she'll probably start talkin' and barkin' as soon as he comes up the driveway. 

Not only that, but he's bringin' company, too! His brother and sister-in-law (and their border collie, Cassie - who was here with him just a few weeks ago) are traveling back to their house in Wyomin'. It just worked out that everybody was headin' this way at the same time, so now they'll be stoppin' for a visit again. That's really gonna be fun!

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag

 Well, I'd love to stay and chew the fat with you, but I'd better go and spruce up my kennel.
Mom's makin' sure the house is tidy for our guests, and I'd like to do my part to help.
I'm gonna have to do all the work myself. If I tell Bella, it'll get nuts around here real quick.
We don't want that to happen, do we?
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know Dad will be home today and Bella will be over-the-moon happy. Tag you look wonderful and the Wisconsin weather really must suit you. Have fun horsin around with Cassie the Border Collie...you certainly have the best grass to romp in. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Tag, you crack me up. Hope the homecoming was everything you wanted...even with Bella going crazy. Have a great week!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna