September 29, 2017

Kirby Crossbody Bag...

 
 
My latest bag is the "Kirby" Crossbody Bag in cork fabric. I really love this one!

I'm making an assortment in various cork fabrics next week and will add them to my shop. I'll let you know when they're all listed. Of course, they'll coordinate with my Clutch Wallets, as well as a few new wallet styles I'll be adding, too. I've got so many great styles coming in the next few weeks, and I think you're going to love them as much as I do!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Great new bag design and so very functional. Kirby is Wonderful. Keep sewing Sweet Donna...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna