August 25, 2017

Creative Chaos...

Latest Project

I started this mid-morning yesterday and almost finished it, but Handsome and I took a timeout to watch our grandson play football last night. I'm making a Birthday gift for our elder daughter-in-law.

Project On My Work Table
 
I know I can't be the only one who makes a huge mess when I'm creating, right? Tell me I'm not the only one. I even tidied this up a bit before taking my picture! I just couldn't bring myself to share a photo of my machine area. There are thread schnibbles all over the floor from "unstitching", with bits and pieces all over my sewing table. Whew! I'll have to clean up just to make space to get this done.

Guardians of the Galaxy Web Image

This morning our granddaughters are coming to visit. We're going to have a movie day, watching Guardians of the Galaxy". It will be some fun "girl time". 

I'll finish the travel bag I'm working on later today. I only have a little bit left to do, so it won't take long. I'll show it to you tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I love seeng your "Creative Chaos". I don't think anyone can truly be creative and not make a "mess"!! Girl time sounds wonderful. You are so fortunate to be living closer to your family and be able to enjoy time wth them and seeing their interests. Looking forward to seeing your finished project dear. Fabulous Friday...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see you settled and enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna