August 17, 2017

Completed Crossbodies...

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag

I completed two custom Grab & Go Crossbody Bags yesterday.

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Embroidery

 This one has a chocolate Labrador retriever embroidery.

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Interior

 The interior is my client (and friend's) favorite teal color. I hope she loves it!

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag

The second bag features a Golden retriever embroidery.

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Embroidery

 It's also stitched out onto the lovely natural cork fabric.

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Interior
 
The lining is also a paw print fabric, but they resemble hearts, too.
I love that.
 
These bags will mail out today, and then I'm starting on another commission.
I can't wait to show you some of the progress on this one. It's really different.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your custom crossbody bags are lovely. The embroideries make them very special as does the fun lining fabrics. You certainly are making art dear friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna