August 17, 2017

Completed Crossbodies...

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag

I completed two custom Grab & Go Crossbody Bags yesterday.

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Embroidery

 This one has a chocolate Labrador retriever embroidery.

Custom "Labrador" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Interior

 The interior is my client (and friend's) favorite teal color. I hope she loves it!

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag

The second bag features a Golden retriever embroidery.

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Embroidery

 It's also stitched out onto the lovely natural cork fabric.

Custom "Golden" Grab & Go Crossbody Bag Interior
 
The lining is also a paw print fabric, but they resemble hearts, too.
I love that.
 
These bags will mail out today, and then I'm starting on another commission.
I can't wait to show you some of the progress on this one. It's really different.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Your custom crossbody bags are lovely. The embroideries make them very special as does the fun lining fabrics. You certainly are making art dear friend. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails