July 2, 2015

More Dresses For The Girls...

My friend, Marti has been busy! She's a member of the same guild to which I belong, and she brought a surprise to me at our board meeting on Wednesday night...five more dresses for the little girls! (She's made eight so far!)
She even embellished a few of the pockets with the cutest appliques'. This one had a cute, little elephant, and another was embellished with...
  a green goat! hee hee

I have ten dresses in hand so far. Only 90 to go to meet our goal! I'll be working on more of mine throughout the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers of dresses grow. There are going to be a lot of happy, little girls.
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Marti has done a great job on sewing dresses. I really like the specialty pockets. I have four dresses completed with one more half sewn and two more cut out. They are sew easy to make and yet so important and special. Wonderful Weekend to You Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna I have finished four dresses, and hope to be finishing four more this weekend or next week. Love doing this fun project! Happy 4th*!**!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Donna, thank you for the personalised birthday message on your side bar!! I hope your July 4th celebrations are merry! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna