October 23, 2014

Getting In The Spirit...

"Halloween Boo!" Bench Pillow Pattern
If you follow "Brynwood Needleworks" page on Facebook, you've already
seen these patterns. One of the gals brought it to my attention and we ended up 
with a number of people expressing interest in having their own copy of this one.

Each of these patterns, when made, is meant to cover a bench pillow - and 
all are interchangeable. There are also instructions to create the actual
bench pillow, using fabric and polyfill. Applique' is accomplished using
your favorite technique, but the photos show raw edge, fused applique'.
Make more than one and can change them out for the season or holiday.
"Halloween Boo!" Bench Pillow Pattern
These, and the patterns below, are available for purchase from Brynwood.
Orders will be taken on a "first come, first serve" basis. You can either
 leave a comment below (if you're not on Facebook), or you can let me know
 on the Brynwood page in the comments section. Once I run out of these,
I can order more, but you'll have to wait until the shipment comes in again.

Each pattern is $10.50, including first class domestic postage. I'll also send
overseas, but price will depend on actual shipping cost. Once you let me know
which pattern(s) you want, include your email and I will send you an invoice
you can pay by credit card through Square. I'll post upon receipt of payment.

You're free to leave comments about the patterns, but if you want to order
of the designs, please say you want to purchase and which ones you'd like.
(Feel free to email me through the link on my right sidebar if you'd prefer.)
"Gather Together" and "Welcome Autumn!" Bench Pillow Patterns
I also ordered a few copies of each of these patterns...these in fall holiday themes.
"Whimsy Winter" and "Deck The Halls!" Bench Pillow Patterns
These are for winter and Christmas. I can hardly believe it's right around
the corner! I guess I'll be starting my Christmas gift list pretty soon. Oh, boy!
Where did this past year go? Sorry...I got sidetracked. So, if you want one or
more of these patterns, please let me know right away. I think they'll go fast.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being our "Pattern Broker". You have found some very cute pillows. I think they would also be great table runners...or bed-tails. Fabulous Friday Fun to you dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna