May 5, 2014

Tuesdays With Tag - Live a Great Life In 10 Easy Steps...

Hi, Everybody!
 
I'm so excited that Mom is finally finished with her HUGE project.
She told me I could do anything I want yesterday...after she finished her gift from
me to Miss Kris. I hung around for a while and then I told her what I wanted to do.
HANG OUT BY MY POOL (of course!)
 
So, today, I want to show you how to Live A Great Life in 10 Easy Steps!
It's another one of my Life Lessons. (Insert snickerin' here.)
So, are ya ready?

STEP ONE: It's nice to share your adventures with someone else.
(Cameras optional)
STEP TWO: Take the plunge.
Don't be afraid.
Once you take that first leap, it's all downhill from there!
STEP THREE: Paddle like crazy. Just keep headin' toward your goal.
It's really not as far as you think to reach it.
STEP FOUR: It's ok to swim in circles for a while.
Sometimes you need to just wait to know the next move.
STEP FIVE: When you achieve your goal, make a new one!
No restin' on your laurels.
STEP SIX: Always keep at least one ear open.
You never know what you'll hear along the way.
STEP SEVEN: Keep your eyes open, too.
You'll see amazin' and wonderful things. I promise.
STEP EIGHT: Be prepared to shake it out...
or shake it off.
When you shake things off, you're always ready for the next adventure.
STEP NINE: Take time to be silly. 
If no one will scratch your back, do it yourself.
It feels really good - and it's worth the effort.
STEP 10: Take time to look back.
It's good to know where you've come from...It's who you are,
and then, know what you want and where you're goin'.
 
You can learn all over again by lookin' back. It will make you better.
 
So, there you have it. Livin' a great life (accordin' to me!) in 10 easy steps.
 
Wow! I got to play and teach you somethin' about life at the same time.
I'd like to say this is just a Corgi thing, but all pets can teach you about life.
You just have to be willin' to listen.
 
'til next week...
"Wag Like Ya Mean It!"

8 comments:

  1. You are so Wise my little Corgi friend. Looks like waiting for Mom turned out to result in a glorious day in the pool for you dear. Great Life Lessons...thank you and smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tag you are really a good swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you are one really smart pup! Those are all good things to follow! You are such a good swimmer! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been around much hope to be more .I would like to be able to jump in a pool around here, it is still cold here .Hope you come by and leave comment Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the life lessons from Tag! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my little life guru!! You be da best!! My favorite steps are Six and Ten - oh, and Eight and Nine. Oh, yeah and Step Two!! :-)) And thank you especially for the wonderful Tag Mug Rug - I am soooooo excited to get it!! Did your Mom find your futon??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna