May 21, 2013

1925 Farmhouse Goods and Sew Many Roses...

1925 Farmhouse Goods Etsy Header
Dear friend, Dawn Edmondson of The Feathered Nest has opened a new Etsy shop.
It's called "1925 Farmhouse Goods", and features "all things old and wonderful".
All images are used with Dawn's permission.
 You'll find sweet items like this little baby pin pinkeep...
 or a gorgeous ironstone tray (unless I buy this one myself first!)...
Or a vintage copy of Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn.

Click here to head over to Dawn's lovely shop and enjoy browsing.
I know you'll have fun and who knows what you can't live without!
By the way, Dawn has another shop called "Sew Many Roses" where she
showcases all her fabulous handcrafted creations and patterns. I swear, you'll faint
when you see them. She has a special eye for creating the most lovely things.
 Click here to visit "Sewmanyroses".
Don't blame me if you have too much fun shopping. I'm just the messenger. hee hee
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Just love this!
    Greetings from Holland!
    with love,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very familiar with Dawn and her gorgeous offerings. Thank you Donna for sharing these links. Happy Hearts are Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely things...I hope she does well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna