May 19, 2013

Blue Ribbons...

 Tomorrow is our monthly quilt guild meeting. Last month, I volunteered
to help make rosettes for what will become some our prize ribbons for the
quilt show in February 2014.  I volunteered to make First Place rosettes.
 This is how I spent part of my Sunday afternoon. Aren't they pretty?
I created twenty rosettes in all.
 We made ribbons for our last show, too. This is what they'll look like
when they're completely finished. Blue for First Place; red for Second;
and white for Third. Our Honorable Mention ribbons are yellow.

This design was a real hit at our last show, so we wanted to do the
same design for our ribbons for the next show. Of course, I'm hoping
to earn a Blue Ribbon (or two) myself. I'd better get to work, too. At
the rate this year is flying by, February will be here before we know it!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Marydon said...

They are very pretty Donna.
Big hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

LBP said...

Oh my gosh those are cute! They are going to love them!

Blessings

Linda

Createology said...

You certainly do know how to volunteer! I have to sit on my hands in order to not over commit. These are beautiful and unique. I am certain you will have a blue ribbon or two for your beautiful quilting. Monday, Monday...
Sunshine Smiles Dear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails