May 3, 2013

Thoughts On Spring...

Image from Massachusetts Country Register © Susan Branch
I think Spring has already left south Florida. If it weren't for the cool evenings, we'd
surely be calling this weather Summer! I know many of you in other parts of the country
got more snow yesterday, and I want you to know that you have my deepest sympathy.
That's just not right!
Even though we know that warm weather is a promise each year, it's really hard to 
believe when you get snowed on (or icky sleet) on the 3rd of May. I know many of you
 love to garden, so I'm sure that your seed and plant catalogs are already dog-eared.

For me, I spend time on websites and in fabric catalogs planning my warm-weather
projects. When it's too hot to hang around outside, I'll sew in the air conditioned
comfort of the studio or Flying Cloud. Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall...if you
 can't find me, you can be sure I'll be somewhere playing with fabric.

Enjoy your weekend doing something you love. 
I'm heading out to Coffee Club with the girls. I'll see you later.
xo
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post...
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Dear this is truly the finest Spring we have had in the 15 years of living here. I am enjoying the glorious sunshine, plants and blooms bursting forth and the perfect temps. Unfortunately with this comes horrendous pollen and horrific fires that are ravaging so much of California already. Living in the forest my biggest fear is fire. Blissful day of play my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dearly love Susan Branch; she's my daily dose of happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna