May 22, 2013

A Date With da Vinci...

Web Image
 I have a date with da Vinci.. 
He's not the artist, but he is artistic.
He's not the inventor, but he is innovative.
Web Image
I will be away for a little while, but my blog will be
on auto pilot, so you'll still have a few fun posts to read.
Web Image
I'll be back in person as soon as I'm able.
Love and Blessings,
DonnaAcornSignature

3 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

How thoughtful of you to leave us your wonderful posts. Love, Hugs and Blessings Dear Donna...

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

I hope you are gone for fun reasons and not something for which I need to be concerned. Will look forward to your auto-posts. Be well.

Sharon Chapman said...

I come to visit and you go away. Well I hope you are off having fun. I will keep checking in. I see Tag is off living the luxurious life. Hope all is OK. Hugs from the West.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails