May 6, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - Yard Workin'...

 Hi, everybody!
I've got a new job - as "Yard Work Snoopervisor".
I'm really good at it, too!!!

Dad and our neighbor, Tim were workin' in the yard last weekend,
but I could see that they needed someone to keep 'em on track.
No worries...
TAG TO THE RESCUE!!!
 I made sure they didn't miss any yard debris.
"Hey, guys! You missed a few pine needles here!"
 I helped keep the Rake Monster in line, too!
"Who d'ya think you're talkin' to, Mister?"
 "Awww. A wise guy, are ya?"
 I barked my skull off 'til Dad told me to pipe down, and then
I got back to the important stuff. You know. Piddlin' on sticks
and goin' off a respectable distance before I...well...you know.
 "Wha the? Hey, Daaadd!"
 "I'll show the Rake Monster who's boss!"
 "Come on, guys!"
It was really fun when Tim tried to pull a big vine out of the
pine tree. It was stuck for a while so Tim was swingin' around 
like some guy Mom called "Tarzan". I thought it was cool and
ran around while he was swingin'. Everybody was laughin, too!
 I'm really lookin' forward to the weekend. Tim's comin' back
and we're gonna do more yard workin'. Of course, I'm happy to
pitch in when and where I can. I'm a helpful Corgi, after all!

It's been fun. Gotta run. (hee hee. I'm a poet this week!)
See ya later. 'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Tag...you are too funny! I'm just glad you didn't get into any poisonous itchy stuff like I did.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you would have fun here in my yard too! My rake monster is green with metal tines. I bet you could even find the skunks that come out at night. Out from under the wood shed? We have a new big hole that something dug and you would be a great detective on that with your snooper-sniffer. You are a really good snooper-visor. Smooches and a happy week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag, you are so funny and I always enjoy reading what you are up to. You would probably chase my bunnies that I see in my yard each morning as I leave the house or Mr. Bushy, the squirrel who likes to visit. I would let you snoop all you wanted in our big yard. Have a wonderful day and tell momma hello. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just see him barking and playing with that rake. Too funny. Love his fuzzy butt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna