June 5, 2009

Time Sure Flies...

You may have noticed the picture of the good looking young man on my left sidebar. He's my nephew, Lydell III, son of my brother by the same name (except his name has a II after it!). Lydell is graduating from Centennial Sr. High School in the St. Paul, MN area this weekend.

Now, I want you to know that it seems like just yesterday that I took this photograph of him (second from the left) with his younger brother and two cousins. The whole family was gathered for his brother's birthday when I managed to get them all to pose for me on their slide. Aren't they the cutest collection of little boys ever?

Aunties are known for bringing out the family album at the slightest notice, and considering that I'm now a Grandma, too, the impulse to pluck a golden oldie out of the archives was impossible for me to resist.

So, Lydell, my nephew, you've grown up almost in the blink of my eye and you've become a fine young man. Congratulations on your graduation, and all our prayers and best wishes go with you as you embark on your next great adventure.
JoySignatureBROWNSM
l-r: Westyn, Lydell, Cain and Logan (four of my six nephews)

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! that you got four little boys to sit/stand still long enough to take that picture!

    Handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially considering the sugar rush from the cake! lol
    Thanks, Tammy.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! to a very handsome yong man! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna