June 12, 2009

Another Peek and a Reminder...

Here is another peek at an element in our master bedroom redecorating project. This is part of a large wall clock that we first purchased when we moved to Florida.

It says "Cayman Islands Plantation Company" on the face, and features a beautiful big palm tree. After Handsome and I married in 1984, we honeymooned for two weeks on Grand Cayman (British West Indies) and we have been back another four or five times since. This clock reminds me of wonderful, lazy days spent on white, sandy beaches in the middle of the Caribbean.

Now that we live in Florida, there are places here that remind me of that fairytale place...Siesta Key (Sarasota) immediately comes to mind. Those same white, powder, sand beaches; palm trees swaying with the rhythm of the waves; a laid-back lifestyle. Instead of dreaming of warm weather while my toes are freezing in Northern snowy winters, we now live full-time in our own corner of Paradise. We are so blessed.

**********************

I'm looking forward to more people signing up for my Artist Trading Card swap...Please read my June 10th post and let me know if you'd like to participate. I've even shared a little inspiration for you in case you don't think you could do one. I'd love to make an ATC just for you!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna