June 8, 2009

Patience Is A Virtue...

The weather turned dark and stormy yesterday. I didn't take my own Sunday suggestion to relax, but I did do something fun. I finished painting our bedroom. Whew! It looks fabulous.

We still have to re-install the drapery hardware and drapes, but we're in no rush to do that. We're lucky to live on a little acreage surrounded by woods, which means we don't need to put the drapes up right away to ensure our privacy. I won't be doing that today. I want to just enjoy the look of the room without them for a bit and make sure the paint is completely dry.

I hope you'll forgive me for making you wait..but remember, I said there won't be photographs of the whole room until the anniversary quilt is finished, and it's going to take a little time to do that. I will share vignettes of the room til then.

I just didn't want you to think I'd forgot about all of you and I know you're impatient to see the results. So for now, please enjoy the photo of the beautiful roses that grow outside the mansion I recently visited on Phillipi Creek in Sarasota. I'm going on break today, and will share those vignettes with you soon. I'll do my best with the quilt, too, so you don't have to wait too long to see the big picture.

Have a great day, my friends. Thanks again for stopping by.
JoySignatureBROWNSM

2 comments:

  1. Patience is a virtue ... does it ever run out? Chuckle. We'll wait ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do my best to make your wait a short one. lol
    Thanks for visiting.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna