June 9, 2009

A Little Peek...

The first of a series of little vignettes of our redecorating project. No progress since yesterday, and how could there be? I decided to spend the day in contemplation of my next move.

Being a photographer's wife, there are always pictures to punctuate our lives (even if we don't take them!). This one is one of my favorites. It reminds me of that sunny day spent on our motorcycles for a fundraiser for Kids By The Sea. It's a Harley Owners Group ride to benefit kids with childhood cancer. We raise lots of money, but we also all donate new teddy bears to give to the kids so they are a little less afraid during treatment. Nothing quite like a few-miles-long parade of Harleys with teddy bears strapped on the back of each one. What a sight!

There are other images of Handsome and me in our room, including a series of four that were the joyful result of a photo session for our annual Christmas card. I'll share those on another day.

I'm thinking about the design I'm going to settle on for our quilt, and I still haven't made up my mind. What to do...what to do...I'll have to decide soon so I can get started on it.

So, while I ponder, here's a new view of the colors you'll see in the finished room. Aren't they wonderful and relaxing? I can't believe how much this room makes me smile, and to think it's not even finished yet!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna