June 27, 2009

Fly Away...

Off and running for my usual Saturday morning breakfast with my friend, Netta. It's hot and steamy outside, but we'll be cool and comfy in the restaurant as we catch up on the events of the week.

My photo today is a gift from The Graphics Fairy. Karen always offers free clip art images to any and all who want them. I just changed the message and voila! A pretty bird for my post today! (Click on the title of this post and it will take you to her website, where you can see more of her beautiful clip art.)

So my message is short today. Enjoy your Saturday and have fun with friends and family. Gotta Fly!
JoySignatureBROWNSM

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna