July 13, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - I'm Single Again...

 Hi, Everybody!
I have an announcement to make.
No beatin' around the bush today.
I'm single again.
Don't worry about me. I'm doin' just fine. It's just that I realized how crazy hard it is to have a relationship with someone I've never met in person. There's so much you don't know about a friend when you only see 'em on the Internet (and maybe it would have been a better idea to fill out the eHarmony questionnaire first.)
Don't get me wrong. I still think she's a great gal. I just don't think she and I have enough in common to be "forever"...'cuz, do you even know how long that is?
So, after thinkin' about it, I've decided I'm gonna do it like George Clooney (except for his Bachelor-breakin' weddin' part. I'm talkin' about the single guy part). I'm gonna be a "confirmed bachelor" startin' this instant.

I decided I'm only gonna have visits from now on. You know...long fraps on the beach; sharin' a water bowl; barkin' back and forth in the neighborhood. Stuff like that.

No more exclusives for me. This much "handsome" and "intelligent" is meant to be shared with the masses. I wish her all the stuffed animals and yummy treats in the world, but she'll have to enjoy them without me.
I'm headin' toward my next big adventure, and I'm not lookin' back.
I'm single again...and that's the way I'm gonna stay.

Bella wants to go swimmin' now. 
(She's really gettin' to be fun, but don't tell her I said so!)
Gotta run.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your bachelorhood Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new "Tag" line...Chase a Dream or a squirrel. You will have so much more fun being a bachelor and it sounds like you are fine with your breakup dear. Swimmin with Bella Butt is lots of fun and you can still teach her lots of great stuff. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna