May 25, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - InCorgnito...

Brynwood Needleworks - InCorgnito

Hi, Everybody!

This isn't gonna be very long this week. I just want to tell you what I was up to, and to let you know I'm sure earnin' my keep around here!

Just last week, Mom and Dad decided to tackle a little yardwork. Talk about watchin' two ol' farts! sheesh
One wielded a shovel, and the other one mostly pointed and barked orders about where to dig. In fairness, she managed to pull a bunch of weeds, too. They have to help each other, because there's no way Mom could do this alone. If she managed to kneel with her bum knee, Dad needed to help her get up again. It was really pathetic to watch.

I sat in the garden as lookout for any stoopid cats. Mrs. Katz went to the shelter on Saturday. Mom is still teary-eyed about it. Seems Mrs. K was a sweet as could be on the fifteen mile trip to the rescue facility. Mom talked to her and explained that she wants her to live in the house, and all that other good stuff. Katz didn't make a peep, but she did keep rubbin' all over Mom's hand. Yeah. That didn't make it worse, or anythin'!
 
Also, Mom forgot to tell you that Crystal had SIX babies, not five. Mom was told that Crystal and her babies are going really well. In fact, we saw a picture of her from today. See?

Brynwood Needleworks - Crystal and Her Six Babies

Claudette has been stickin' close to the barn since she got back. Mom checks on her often durin' the day. She was recently spayed, after all. Of course, the day Claudette came back, guess who arrived to visit...
You got it. That little Casanova! Yep. Leo showed up, and has been back every night since. Mom wants to tame some of the wildness out of them. You know what will be next, right? She'll win him over. I'm confident about that! Then, there will be an appointment. Snip!! Snip!! 

Don't worry. Whenever I see those furballs, I bark! LOUDLY... She'll know for sure whenever they're in our yard. In the meantime, I'll sit here and be on the lookout while Mom and Dad do fun stuff like 
weedin' out the gardens. Lots of luck with that! 
 
Oh, look! There's that yummy grass! mmmmmmm Gotta fly!!!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

9 comments:

  1. Hope you’ll manage with all the cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Catherine:
      I'm worried I'm losin' my skilz. Mom told me that while I was attendin' to "personal business" this afternoon, Claudette managed to sneak out from under the hollyhocks in our kitchen garden and skeedaddle for the barn. She's lucky I missed her! I would have been interestin'!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Good job Tag!
    Crystal is so very pretty, hope she & her kitties are doing well.
    Mom is so loving to all of the animals. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Could you tell her to give me nice wet food in the middle of the day, please? I'd really like some of that extra TLC. Of course, I remember when I got tootered. She was pretty attentive to me then, too. Mom said she agrees. Crystal is beautiful.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Now Tag, don't you be tellin' Leo about what's in store for him! Crystal is certainly being a good momma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Maggie:
      My lips are sealed! Let him find out for himself. We figure, so far this season, he's made ten kittens that we know about. Enough is enough! The rescue lady told Mom that Crystal's really good about lettin' them hold her kittens, but she doesn't want anyone touchin' her yet. We're not surprised. It took Mom a while to earn her trust. She'll get there.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag you are such a good watchdog. Keepin Leo close but far away isn’t easy. Mom and Dad certainly get the job done even with the difficulties of infirmities. I know from old age experience. Keep sniffin all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Sherry:
      I try to do my part. Mom's really havin' trouble with her knee right now. She's scheduled for surgery for the other stuff on June 24th. She hopes fourth time's a charm. sigh You know me. I'll sniff it even if nobody wants me to - and I'll roll in it, too! hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Tag, thank you for the cat update. :) I'm glad you got outside in the garden for a bit! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna