May 17, 2021

More Blocks...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Everlasting" Colonial House Box 5
 
Two more completed. Three to go!
 
I didn't change much on this block. The base of the tree is different, and I added a knothole. I added another set of panes to the dormer window, and instead of the star on the front door, I decided to make this my date block. (I'll add my initials on a different block.)

Brynwood Needleworks - "Everlasting" Primrose Flower Box 11

There are only two changes on this block - I added the curly veins on the leaves, and more Colonial knots on the flower centers. Otherwise they're the same.

I'll get the last three blocks finished this week, and then I'll be tackling the large center block. I think it's coming together nicely. Tag will be back to visit tomorrow. Happy Monday!

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. Always very nice. I love the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pretty blocks.
    Primroses remind me of my Mom.
    She had them in many colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more really pretty blocks - only made better by your additions. Very clever spot to put the date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instead of a star in the door I see a gingerbread man for some reason. The everlasting primrose is one of my favorites. Keep up the good work. Love seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, your blocks are better than the original ones. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blocks you are making are beautiful! So talented! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna