February 19, 2018

It's A Sewing Week...

Brynwood Cork Fabric Selection
 
It's going to be a busy week in the studio. I'm going to be sewing cork projects for my shop. These are the current cork fabrics I'll be using to make Kirby Crossbody Bags, Bryn Crossbody Wallets, Grab & Go Clutches and Crossbody Bags, luggage tags, and a few other smalls. (I have a natural/navy paisley print, too. Hmmm. Not sure how I missed that for the picture!)

If you've been thinking about a bag for yourself or as a gift, please let me know. I'm happy to work with you to create a custom piece to your taste. 

We're supposed to get some rain, ice and snow over the next day or so, so the best place for me to be is in the studio. I'll be showing you more on Wednesday. Tag will be back tomorrow. Gotta run!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely delicious cork fabrics. Happy Sewing and creating your beautiful bags and very practical items. Stay warm and cozy in your studio dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cork is wonderful! I love my crossbody purse...it is so perfect for me. Love your work, all of it. Any plans to make a quilt in the future? xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna