February 16, 2018

Fly Away, Kirby...

Kirby Crossbody Bag

I finished this commission yesterday, and it will ship to its new home today. I used solid black cork fabric, with monsteria (leaf) print cork for the center panel. I can't get enough of this bag...to the extent that this is the style I carry.

Kirby Crossbody Lining Detail
 
I used starfish canvas fabric for the lining - another favorite. I used a new black/antique bronze zipper tape, and really like the way it finished out. I'm looking forward to using it in future projects.

More cork on the cutting table today. Next week, I'll be debuting the projects I planned to take to Florida for the quilt show booth. I'll also explain how those plans changed. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Cork bag with lots of personality. Wonderful pockets for keeping things organized. More Cork today??? Yay! Enjoy every minute...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna