February 21, 2018

New In The Shop By Noon...

Brynwood Needleworks - Quilter's Cork Kirby

It was a very busy, long day yesterday. This Limited Edition Bag will be listed in my shop today (no later than noon.) In addition to the fabric shown on the bag, I'll offer the additional fabrics shown above. I'm also going to make a few matching Bryn Clutch Wallets by the end of the week. 

If you love this bag, please order early. I only have a limited quantity of these fabrics, so when they're gone, they're gone.

Brynwood Needleworks - Quilter's Grab & Go Clutch

I also finished the sample for the Quilter's Grab & Go Wristlet. I will also offer this fabric in the Crossbody bag (and will create to order).

Project For A Friend... (Not finished yet)

Finally, I've been working on a custom set for a friend. The rest of this set will be completed today. I'd better get back to work. Watch the shop later this morning, when the new items will be added to my listings.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Thank you Donna for being the Creative Cork Designer. Your fabrics are delicious. Your designs and sewing are dynamic. I am so happy to be your friend and your client. Blessings and Balance Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna