February 26, 2018

I'm Getting There...

Wooly Critter Sampler Progress

I squared up and assembled my Wooly Critter Sampler blocks over the weekend. It was rainy on Saturday. Sunday, it was sunny with the wind really picking up, so it was a great weekend to be in the studio.

Note: Don't forget you can click on the images to enlarge them for a closer look.

One Border To Go (With Applique')
 
Now, I'm ready to choose the outer border when I go to Primitive Gatherings on Tuesday. I'm leaning toward a brownish color, but I'll know when I see it, and I'm sure my friend, Kathy will have some ideas, too. I'm liking the way it looks so far, and after all this time (somewhere around two-three years!), it's nice to see it assembled to this point.

I'll be doing some homekeeping today. Laundry and vacuuming are calling, and I may even see Shelly's grandson this afternoon, too. Fun times! Tag will be here tomorrow. See you again Wednesday.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your Wooly Critters Quilt is coming along very nicely. You are so right when you say “You will know the fabric when you see it”. Enjoy your homekeeping tasks. I just might be a Master at cleaning by now. LOL. NOT. Lovely day dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, that is awesome! Your work is always something special. I have a question...is it all wool...sashing and background included?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna